D&J Precision Machine Street Performance 6.7 Cummins Long Block.
Our Performance Street 6.7 Cummins come fully assembled including oil pan rear crank seal front cover and crank seal, and oil filter housing. with our X-Beam Stock Length Billet Rods and our Stage 1 High Performance Cylinder Head. We custom build this engine for your application, with the best parts available in the industry including Cummins, Mahle Clevite, and ARP.
Our street Performance 6.7 Cummins Long Block are disassembled, crack checked, blasted and cleaned before we start machining. Each block is CNC bored depending on the application, line bored, surfaced as needed, and torque plate honed to exact spec. Fire Ring grooves are cut into the cylinder head along with custom ARP 9/16″ head studs to give the best head to block seal possible. D&J Stage 1 Performance Cylinder Heads are completely disassembled and checked for cracks. Stock seats are removed and replace with our extra large heavy duty seats. The head is machined for thread in soft plugs and 5-axis CNC ported. All cylinder heads get a CNC high performance vlave job, and pressure checked before being completely assembled and painted.
All D&J Precision Machine Street Performance Long Blocks are blueprinted, balanced, oil clearance measured, rings file fit. Street Performance Cummins long blocks are painted black and are shipped pre-lubed with break in oil and filter included.
Available for all common rail from 2007-2018.
Shipping of engines vary for each purchase. Cores can be sent in beforehand to eliminate the core charge of $3000.00*
Standard Street Performance 6.7 Cummins Build:
- D&J X-Beam Stock Length Billet Rods
- OEM Cummins Pistons
- 12mm ARP main studs
- D&J ARP 9/16″ Head Studs Torqued to 175ft/lbs
- Fire Ring Cut into Cylinder Head
- D&J HD 7/16″ Pushrods
- D&J 200 CFM Stage 1 High Performance Cylinder Head.
- D&J tow performance cast cam
- New OEM Tappets
- New OEM Oil Cooler
- New OEM Oil Cooler Housing
- New OEM Oil Pump
- New Crankshaft Seals
- billet soft plugs front rear and side
200 CFM Stage 1 High Performance Cylinder Head Includes
- All New HD Bronze Valve Guides Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Intake Seats Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Exhaust Seats Installed
- Industry Leading 5-Axis CNC Port Job
- Thread In Soft Plugs Under The Valve Cover
- High Performance CNC Valve Job Performed
- New OEM Valve Seals Installed
- New 105# Springs Installed
- D&J Billet Timing Cover ($386.00)
- Billet valve cover $525.00
- Billet Black valve cover 635.00
- * Cores must include usable block, crank, cylinder head, rocker bases, oil pan and bolts, pickup tube, timing gear housing, timing gear housing cover and bolts, rear seal housing and bolts, piston cooling nozzles and bolts, lower rocker box and bolts. If there is issues with any of parts you will NOT be charged the full core amount, just the amount to replace the bad part. Our core charge is based on re-manufactured parts.