D&J Precision Machine Performance 5.9 Cummins Long Block.
Our Performance 5.9 Cummins come fully assembled from oil pan to rockers with our X-Beam Stock Length Billet Rods and our Stage 2 High Performance Cylinder Head. We custom build this engine for your application, with the best parts available in the industry including Cummins, Mahle Clevite, Hamilton, and ARP.
Our Performance 5.9 Cummins Long Block are disassembled, crack checked, blasted and cleaned before we start machining. Each block is CNC bored depending on the application, line bored, surfaced as needed, CNC machined for the girdle and studs, and torque plate honed to exact spec. Fire Ring grooves are cut into the cylinder head and the block along with custom ARP 9/16″ head studs to give the best head to block seal possible. D&J Stage 2 Performance Cylinder Heads are completely disassembled and checked for cracks. Stock seats are removed and replace with our extra large heavy duty seats. The head is machined for our Stage 2 Billet Intake Manifold and 5-axis CNC ported. All cylinder heads are hand lapped and pressure checked before being completely assembled.
All D&J Precision Machine Performance Long Blocks are blueprinted, balanced, oil clearance measured, rings file fit. Performance Cummins long blocks can be painted any color and are shipped pre-lubed with break in oil and filter included.
Available for all common rail from 2003 to 2007.
Shipping of engines vary for each purchase. Cores can be sent in beforehand to eliminate the core charge of $2500.00*
Standard Performance 5.9 Cummins Build:
- D&J X-Beam Stock Length Billet Rods
- OEM Cummins Pistons
- D&J HD Girdle and ARP 9/16th Main Studs
- D&J ARP 9/16″ Head Studs Torqued to 200ft/lbs
- Fire Ring Cut into Cylinder Head and Block
- D&J HD 7/16″ Pushrods
- D&J 250 CFM Stage 2 High Performance Cylinder Head.
- Hamilton Cast Cam
- New OEM Tappets
- New OEM Oil Cooler
- New OEM Oil Cooler Housing
- New OEM Oil Pump
- New Crankshaft Seals
250 CFM Stage 2 High Performance Cylinder Head Includes
- All New HD Bronze Valve Guides Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Intake Seats Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Exhaust Seats Installed
- Industry Leading 5-Axis CNC Port Job
- Billet Replacement Style Intake
- Thread In Soft Plugs Under The Valve Cover
- High Performance CNC Valve Job Performed
- New OEM Valve Seals Installed
- New 115# Springs Installed
- New Titanium Retainers Installed
- D&J Billet Freeze Plugs ($160.00)
- Hamilton Billet Cam and Lifters ($250.00)
- D&J Billet Timing Cover ($375.00)
- D&J Billet LED Valve Cover ($800.00)
- D&J FSR Piston and Total Seal Rings ($1,500.00)
- D&J Billet 1/2″ Longer X-Beam Rods (CALL FOR PRICE)
* Cores must include usable block, crank, cylinder head, rockers, oil pan and bolts, pickup tube, timing gear housing, timing gear housing cover and bolts, rear seal housing and bolts, piston cooling nozzles and bolts, lower rocker box and bolts. Valve covers and bell housings are preferred so the engine stays sealed in shipping. If there is issues with any of parts you will NOT be charged the full core amount, just the amount to replace the bad part. Our core charge is based on re-manufactured parts.