Our Stage 3 Cummins Performance Head is designed for the extreme high performance. Includes everything in our Stage 2 Cummins Performance Head, with a D&J Stage 3 Billet Intake Manifold, oversize super alloy intake and exhaust valves, thread in soft plugs in the head, titanium valve spring retainers, and heavy duty extra large intake seats. This head can only be used with 6.7l (4.212 inch) bore or larger.
We have seen the stock intake seats fall out of the 1000 plus hp trucks, our heavy duty extra large intake seats fix this problem. Also, we have seen the soft plugs under the valve cover come out filling the crankcase with coolant. We correct this issue with thread in soft plug.
Our Stage 3 billet replacement style intake manifold. This intake is designed to keep the factory rail, lines, map sensor, fuel filter housing, air horn and throttle position sensor. We have found that some of the intakes with side entrances force air into the cylinders across from the inlet pipe. We have seen the cylinders across from the inlet run 300-400 degrees hotter. In some cases even melting pistons. Since our intake utilizes the factory air intake mounting this allows the air to disperse equally throughout the entire intake manifold. This also saves the customer time and money by utilizing their current intake horn.
Our Cummins Performance Head gets the intake flow up to 300 CFM (stock is 165)
- Option to use your own head or one of our head cores
- Disassemble and remove all the soft plugs
- Clean and blast head
- Crack check the head (If it checks out ok we proceed with this head)
- Install all new bronze guides and heavy duty extra large seats on the exhaust side
- Heavy duty extra large intake seats
- 5 axis CNC port job
- Billet replacement style intake
- 1.500in Super alloy intake valves
- 1.450in Super alloy exhaust valves
- Thread in soft plugs under the valve cover
- High performance CNC valve job
- Clean head
- Assemble with all new valve seals and thread in soft plugs
- 115# springs
- Titanium retainers