D&J Precision Machine 5.9 Common Rail Cummins HP Reman Long Block.
Our 5.9 Common rail CumminsHP Reman Long Blocks come fully assembled including oil pan and front timing cover, using the best products we have found with years of experience in the high performance diesel Industry.
Our 5.9 Common rail Cummins HP Reman Cummins Long Block are disassembled, crack checked, inspected, all threaded holes tapped, blasted and cleaned before we start machining. Each block is CNC blueprinted, bored and honed, deck surfaced.
Each crank is checked for straightness and size, and repaired as needed.
The block is then cleaned, and goes into inspection to double check our own in house machining processes. We measure all bearing clearances piston to wall, piston protrusion, deck and hone surface. All pistons and rods are double checked for proper spec and ring gaps checked and corrected as needed.
Once in the clean room our technicians assemble these engines in a controlled environment insuring nothing but the best quality.
D&J Hp Reman Cylinder Heads are completely disassembled and checked for cracks. Stock seats are removed and replace with our extra large heavy duty valve seats on the intake and exhaust side. All cylinder heads receive a CNC high performance valve job with a Newen seat and guide machine. Every head is meticulously cleaned, inspected, assembled, and pressure checked.
Every D&J Precision Machine part is inspected multiple times throughout our process by the highly skilled team member building the component, and at least 2 other team members to ensure the best quality control. We paint every engine black and we ship pre-lubed with break in oil and filter included.
Available for all common rail from 2003 to 2007.
Shipping of engines vary for each purchase. Cores can be sent in beforehand to eliminate the core charge of $2500.00*
5.9 Common Rail Cummins HP Reman Long Block Build:
- OEM Cummins Pistons
- New OEM head, main, and rod bolts
- New main and rod bearings
- D&J HP reman cylinder head.
- Reconditioned Stock cam
- All new gaskets
- New OEM Tappets
- New OEM Oil Cooler
- New OEM Oil Cooler Housing
- New OEM Oil Pump
- New Crankshaft Seals
- Oil pan installed
- Rear main seal installed
- Reconditioned OEM connecting rods
- Front cover installed
- Pre lubed with break in oil and filter included
- Pressure checked cooling system and crank case to ensure no leaks on installation
HP Reman Cylinder Head Includes
- All New HD Bronze Valve Guides Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Intake Seats Installed
- Heavy Duty Extra Large Exhaust Seats Installed
- Thread In Soft Plugs Under The Valve Cover
- High Performance CNC Valve Job Performed
- New OEM Valve Seals Installed
- New stock springs
- New soft plugs
- D&J Billet Freeze Plugs
- D&J Billet Timing Cover
- D&J Billet Valve Cover
- ARP 625 head stud upgrade
- HD valve spring upgrade
- HD push rod upgrade
- * Cores must include usable block, crank, cylinder head, oil pan and bolts, pickup tube, timing gear housing, timing gear housing cover and bolts, rear seal housing and bolts, piston cooling nozzles and bolts. If there is issues with any of parts you will NOT be charged the full core amount, just the amount to replace the bad part. Our core charge is based on re-manufactured parts.