Our Stage 1 Cummins Performance Head is a step up in performance without the extra expense and work involved with an aftermarket intake. Our Stage 1 Cummins Performance Head includes everything in our Performance Cummins Reman Head along with 115 pound valve springs, 5 axis port job while retaining the factory intake plenum. This increases the flow on the intake from around 175 CFM stock to 220 CFM. This increases low end performance, decreases boost pressure and lowers EGT’s, Increasing the amount of fuel you can burn and make more power.
- Option to use your own head or one of our head cores
- Disassemble and remove all the soft plugs
- Clean and blast head
- Crack check the head (If it checks out ok we proceed with this head)
- Install all new bronze guides and heavy duty extra large seats on the exhaust side
- 5 axis CNC port with stock intake shelf in place
- High performance valve job
- Clean head
- Assemble with all new valve seals soft plugs and 115# springs
*Cores must be good with no cracks must be a rebuildable core. D&J Precision will inspect your core on arrival and determine if it is a good core.